mandag den 27. april 2015

Give it up for Anni Lu




For some time magazines, blogs and fashionistas have shown us Anni Lu bracelets. At first I did not recognize that the bracelets are not only pretty. . They are actually also made of very good materials!

The lock is made of plated 18 Kt gold and some of the bracelets are made with semiprecious gemstones, like this one in these pictures. It contains Blue Agate, Rose Quartz, Red Agate, Yellow Jade, Blue Aventurine, Amethyst and more!!! ISN'T THAT AMAZING!  :)

I think it is so wonderful, when fashion and great materials are combined and for me, this is the perfect everyday luxury.

The prices are also very affordable, so I will definitely invest in several of these beauties:)

For more information see: annilu.tictail.com

Please note: I have not been sponsored. This reflects my own opinion :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar